Welcome Social Potpourrian!You and I are both part of this bunch of potpourri,yet you are as distinct as I am.We are unique part of this whole. I will leave a mark here of my uniqueness and would celebrate with merging of yours.
Congratulations to us all!
We launched our second book, Social Potpourri – An Anthology II, on 11 October 2014, at the India Habit...more
Hot in SP
By spadmin12 on 04 April 2015 / 1 Comment
By Social Potpourrians We had invited our members .....
By spadmin12 on 09 March 2015 / 15 Comments
We all have multiple layers to our personalities a .....
By spadmin12 on 02 March 2015 / 5 Comments
By Namrata (Privy Trifles) Being born in a countr .....
- By spadmin12 on 28 May 2015 / 1 Comment
Except for the style of stories interspersed with a recipe or vice versa, nothing in the way Dayeeta Roy writes “The Gift of Life” is like “Trail of Crumbs” written by Kim Sunee. The latter had a novel with recipes between chapters in various places, sometime without purpose...... more
- By spadmin12 on 25 June 2015 / 2 Comments
Manish stole an impatient glance at his watch. It was 6:15 pm already. If this mind-numbingly boring meeting didn’t end in another 10 minutes, he wouldn’t be able to leave office by 6:30. ..... more
- By spadmin12 on 07 July 2015 / 2 Comments
Rima Sen has been an encouraging member of Social Potpourri for a very long time but it was only in June that we turned to her for some serious engagement with us. We were growing and we needed people who believed in us to join our bandwagon as we continued this journey...... more
Social Potpourri Benefits
- Close knit family - your personal haven.
- Networking with people merely apart by six degrees of separation.
- Only place to create your event of choice and meet like minded people.
- Personal attention given to each member's needs and requirements.