Welcome Social Potpourrian!You and I are both part of this bunch of potpourri,yet you are as distinct as I am.We are unique part of this whole. I will leave a mark here of my uniqueness and would celebrate with merging of yours.
Congratulations to us all!
We launched our second book, Social Potpourri – An Anthology II, on 11 October 2014, at the India Habit...more
Hot in SP
By spadmin12 on 28 November 2014 / 3 Comments
The moment these peppers arrived fresh from the ma .....
By spadmin12 on 14 October 2014 / 2 Comments
Congratulations to us all! We launched our second .....
By spadmin12 on 27 September 2014 / 1 Comment
We decided to spread some cheer at SP with our 100 .....
- By spadmin12 on 01 December 2014 / 2 Comments
By Meera Hari Her heart was hammering against her fragile form. It took what seemed like ages for her to get back her normal rhythm. It was such a terrible dream, she thought. Something seemed ominous about it. She looked out. ..... more
- By spadmin12 on 25 November 2014 / 1 Comment
Vandalism or Marketing Tool If you are going to ruin public property, do it with a purpose. That is what many seem to believe around here. After all if there is a fan club there for street art, what stops companies from scribbling their numbers on public walls and calling it just that? ..... more
- By spadmin12 on 21 January 2015 / 10 Comments
I think writing is easy when you have words clamoring to spill out of your head, doesn’t matter what topic or genre you choose. A writer’s nightmare is an empty mind and an intact heart, some bruising is necessary for emotions to fill the pages...... more
Social Potpourri Benefits
- Close knit family - your personal haven.
- Networking with people merely apart by six degrees of separation.
- Only place to create your event of choice and meet like minded people.
- Personal attention given to each member's needs and requirements.