Welcome Social Potpourrian!You and I are both part of this bunch of potpourri,yet you are as distinct as I am.We are unique part of this whole. I will leave a mark here of my uniqueness and would celebrate with merging of yours.
Congratulations to us all!
We launched our second book, Social Potpourri – An Anthology II, on 11 October 2014, at the India Habit...more
Hot in SP
By spadmin12 on 06 March 2016 / 6 Comments
Why do we have to have a separate day to celebrate .....
By spadmin12 on 10 February 2016 / 2 Comments
Attraversiamo means 'let’s cross over'. In Varanas .....
By spadmin12 on 28 January 2016 / 1 Comment
We are for those who wake up everyday and give the .....
- By spadmin12 on 17 April 2016 / 2 Comments
Sulekha is an author, healer and blogger; loves drinking strong and sweet tea, listening to music, watching movies, spending time with her family and friends, and pouring out her thoughts on the pages of her notebooks.She loves her family and will always adore her recently departed Dalmatian, Sparky..... more
- By spadmin12 on 15 March 2016 / 2 Comments
It has been a hectic and stressful week. I sat down at the table with my morning cup of tea and complained about my hangover like headache to my husband, engrossed in the morning newspaper. He nodded his head sympathetically and poured me another cuppa. ..... more
Social Potpourri Benefits
- Close knit family - your personal haven.
- Networking with people merely apart by six degrees of separation.
- Only place to create your event of choice and meet like minded people.
- Personal attention given to each member's needs and requirements.